Spend 30 minutes in focused thought to start your day. Here are some suggestions.
Meditate on Sacred Scripture:
- Proverbs 19
- Psalm 19
Situational Response. Eliminate any persons from the scenario who do not apply to your family.
- You are at work
- Your kids are in class at their school/college
- Your small children and spouse are at home.
- An earthquake hits your city, causing great damage to city infrastructure. Power is down and will be for at least 2 weeks. Cell towers are down. You are uninjured and able to exit your workplace. Your vehicle works, but not all roads are passable.
- What do you do?
- What do your children and spouse know to do?
- How will you reunite with your family?
- How will you survive until power and communications are restored?