Focus Drill Idea for 12/19/2014
Spend 30 minutes in focused thought to start your day. Here are some suggestions.
Meditate on Sacred Scripture:
- Proverbs 19
- Psalm 19
Situational Response. Eliminate any persons from the scenario who do not apply to your family.
- You are at work
- Your kids are in class at their school/college
- Your small children and spouse are at home.
- An earthquake hits your city, causing great damage to city infrastructure. Power is down and will be for at least 2 weeks. Cell towers are down. You are uninjured and able to exit your workplace. Your vehicle works, but not all roads are passable.
- What do you do?
- What do your children and spouse know to do?
- How will you reunite with your family?
- How will you survive until power and communications are restored?
Posted on December 19, 2014, in Catholic Family, Catholic Manliness, Preparedness, The Bible and tagged Brain exercises, catholic prepper, family drills, preparation. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.