Tactical Catholic Podcast Episode 007 Preview: How to Share Your Faith
Tonight on the Tactical Catholic Podcast, we’ll be discussing practical ways that you can share your faith, as well as the ways you’re already sharing your faith (or lack of it) whether you know it or not. I can pretty much guarantee you haven’t heard an evangelism discussion like the one we’ve got in store for tonight. I can tell you just a few of our talking points, but I’m keeping some a secret because I can.
- How to bring up spiritual things in a conversation without making the conversation awkward
- How to handle disagreements in a conversation regarding Church teaching
- How to use the Bible effectively for personal benefit and for evangelism
- How to correct someone who does not understand Church teaching
- How to deal with idiots
- How to answer questions when you don’t know the answer straight away
This may end up being a two-parter, but I wanted to get the ball rolling because it is imperative that we take the time to share our Catholic Faith with the ones around us, starting with our family and our parish. Yes, I said evangelize our parish. We have an obligation to share the faith with everyone. You’d think that sharing with family and parishoners would be simple, but usually they are the toughest groups to evangelize. We’ll discuss that and a whole lot more tonight LIVE.
Join us tonight at 9pm central at Fiat Ministry Network
- LIVE video podcast
- LIVE chat with the host and guests via Chatwing
- LIVE call in (440) 536-3650 via Skype
I look forward to talking to you tonight. See you soon.
Posted on November 12, 2014, in Catholic Manliness, Full Disclosure Evangelism, New Evangelism, podcast and tagged catholic evangelism, Catholic podcast, sharing faith. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.