Tactical Catholic Podcast Episode 006: Catholic Marriage and Vocation
Tonight on the Tactical Catholic Podcast, we will talk about the wonders of Catholic Marriage and Vocation. Whether you are called to the Sacrament of Matrimony, are currently married, or are discerning a call to live as a single person in this world tonight’s show is for you. Tonight on the podcast, join us and share your stories, comments and questions.
- How did you meet your spouse?
- How did you know you were called to the Vocation of Matrimony?
- What are some things you do as a couple that help strengthen your marriage?
- What are some ways single persons can discern marriage vs. a call to the single life or a call to Religious life?
- Where can you go to find a good spouse?
- What if one spouse is strong in the faith and the other is not?
- Welcoming children
- Embracing the single life
I have a whole list of things we can talk about, but what will make the show special is for YOU to interact. Send your comments and questions to the show by posting a comment below this article. Tell us what’s on your mind or ask us a question.
Don’t forget to tune in tonight LIVE at 9pm central. http://www.fiatministrynetwork.tv.
Posted on November 5, 2014, in Catholic Family, Love, Marriage, podcast and tagged catholic marriage, Catholic men, catholic women, celibacy, chastity, vocation of marriage. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.