Tactical Catholic Podcast Episode 005: The Tactical Catholic Prepper?
Wednesday at 9pm central (10eastern) The Tactical Catholic Podcast kicks off episode 005, “The Tactical Catholic Prepper”, and we are looking forward to a fun show. As always, we welcome all of you to please join us live at www.fiatministrynetwork.tv. You can chat with us live during the show via our chatwing app. You can call in and speak with us live. You might just choose to watch the live stream without saying a word. Any way you choose to participate is fine with us.
- So Catholic Preppers, eh? How does that work?
- Well, are you a tea party patriot?
- Don’t you believe in the 2nd amendment?
- What about the shadow government?
- How many months of food do you have stockpiled?
- How’s your ammunition situation?
- Do you like freeze dried meat?
- What water purification methods do you prefer?
- How short should a man’s hair be if he really loves Jesus?
Will I answer any of these questions? Maybe. Will I end up about Doomsday Preppers or folkstyle wrestling? Two things will influence the answers to those last two questions: your participation and my mood. Seriously, friends. I’ve got a whole list of things I want to discuss, but I won’t want to just sit and do all the talking.
If you don’t want to call in live or chat, send us a question. Use the contact form here at Tactical Catholic and we’ll include your questions on the show. If they don’t make Wednesday, they’ll make a future show.
Here are my questions for you. Answer any you like.
- What sort of things do you prepare for?
- How do you go about preparing for them?
- What do you think about the people labeled as “preppers”?
- Do you consider yourself a prepper? Why or why not?
UPDATE: Leave your comments below. I want a shipload of answers tonight! Catholic, Protestant, Sasquatch, Alien, crazy, sane, all answers invited.
Posted on October 28, 2014, in Catholic Manliness, podcast, Preparedness, Self-Sufficiency and tagged Catholic men, Catholic podcast, catholic preppers, fiat ministry network. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.