Introducing the Southern Catholic Convention
Since I’ve been nominated (by myself) as the President of the Southern Catholic Convention, I have decided to flex my super powers to bring a gift to you, the blogosphere.
I’m proud to introduce to you the official Southern Catholic Convention website.
Here’s what I want to happen, and I command it because I am your president. I learned that from another president I saw one time. I want all Catholic bloggers and site owners to join me in the Southern Catholic Convention. When you go to the site, you’ll see the basic layout and the submit your site form.
Phase 1: Round up
– Sites properly submitted will receive a link on the main page, along with whatever “hover” text you want.
– Sites will be divided into Southern Catholics and Great Commission Catholics (for the rest of you because I’m cool like that).
– Opportunities will be provided for you to write or share feature articles on this site, linked back to your site.
Phase 2: Aggregation
– Feeds will be submitted to the site so that we receive your new posts as they are published.
– Look will move toward a “magazine” feel so we can also feature your post images.
Posted on October 21, 2014, in Catholic Networking, Catholic Websites, New Evangelism, Personal Witness, Southern Catholics and tagged southern catholic blogs, southern catholic convention, southern catholics, submit catholic site. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.